We’re looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our fast-growing team as we build a global fashion brand dedicated to celebrating and empowering the hijab-wearing woman.
For our Manhattan office, we’re looking for a spirited person loaded with positive energy, a desire to learn and a genuine passion for helping others to join our team and help manage all our data reporting and insights.
You will partner closely with Merchandising, Marketing, and Product to provide visibility into our data, craft narratives, find insights, and provide recommendations. You will also work closely with a group of cross functional teams, such as Engineering, to transform data into insights that allow the rest of the company to make better decisions, faster.
FACTS ABOUT YOU
- First and foremost, you LOVE data. You think analytically and strategically and you love digging into details to understand trends, identify weak points and spot opportunities for growth in order to drive strategic decision-making.
- Scrappy, independent self-starter and you’re super excited about driving data insights for a growing start-up.
- 2 or more years of professional industry experience doing quantitative analysis
- BS or advanced degree in statistics, engineering, mathematics, computer science, or related field
- A proven track record using analysis to impact key business or product decisions
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analyses
- The ability to define relevant metrics and communicate them clearly to cross functional partners of varying technical levels to influence appropriate and accurate decisions
- Experience writing production datasets in SQL/Hive OR building internal/production data tools for ETL, experimentation, or exploration in a scripting language (Python, R, etc.)
- A solid grasp of basic statistical applications and methods (experimentation, probabilities, regression)
- Experience in fashion, retail, software engineering, data engineering, consulting, or academic research a plus
- Experience in Domo, Google Data Studio, or Tableau a plus
- Use data to inform and influence the direction of team roadmaps and inform business decisions
- Work with partner teams to define goals and identify metrics for improving existing features and new releases
- Deepen our understanding of patterns/trends in user behavior, design experiments, and uncover new opportunities
- Build dashboards and reports to drive awareness and understanding of metrics and experiment results
FACTS ABOUT US
- We’re a small passionate team of doers
- We’re a tech startup with a love for fashion and design
- We’re focused on empowering women leaders and we admire independent thinkers
- We love creative and smart people who take pride in what they do
If you are ready to be part of an amazing startup growth team then please send us a copy of your resume and cover letter!